- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on TryWare90Days or any portion of it;
- circumvent any technology used by TryWare90Days or its licensors to protect content accessible via it;
- copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided through TryWare90Days;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of TryWare90Days or its content;
- rent, lease or sublicense TryWare90Days;
- defame, abuse, harass, use threatening practices, threaten or violate the legal rights of others in any other way (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- disseminate or publish content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate;
- the User may not copy-paste or integrate any of the Services deviating from the instructions given by the Owner about how to incorporate the Services themselves (eg. using tools or scripts other than those listed, etc.);
- use TryWare90Days in any other improper way that violates these Terms.
- Any losses that are a not direct consequence of the breach of the Agreement by the Owner;
- Any loss of business opportunities and any other loss, even indirect, that may be incurred by the User (such as, but not limited to, trading losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, etc.);
- Damages or losses resulting from interruptions or malfunctions of TryWare90Days due to acts of force majeure, or at least to unforeseen and unforeseeable events and, in any case, independent of the will and extraneous to the Owner's control, such as, by way of example but not limited to, failures or disruptions of telephone or electrical lines, the Internet and/or other means of transmission, unavailability of websites, strikes, natural disasters, viruses and cyber attacks, interruptions in the delivery of products, third party services or applications;
- Incorrect or unsuitable use of TryWare90Days by Users or third parties.
Changes to these TermsThe Owner reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, informing Users by publishing a notice within TryWare90Days.Users who continue to use TryWare90Days after the publication of the changes accept the new Terms in their entirety.Assignment of contractThe Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation or subcontract all or any rights or obligations under these Terms, as long as the User's rights under the Terms are not affected. Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way without the written permission of the Owner.ContactsAll communications relating to TryWare90Days must be sent using the contacts stated in this document.SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, that clause will be removed and the remaining provisions shall not be affected and they will remain in force.Governing law and jurisdictionThese Terms and any dispute concerning the implementation, interpretation and validity of this agreement are subject to the law, the jurisdiction of the state and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts where the Owner has their registered offices. An exception to this rule applies in cases, where the law provides a sole place of jurisdiction for consumers.Online dispute resolution for consumersThe consumer resident in Europe must be aware that the European Commission has established an online platform for alternative dispute resolutions that provides for an out-of-court method to solve any dispute related to and stemming from online sale and service contracts. As a consequence, if you are a European consumer, you can use such platform for resolving any dispute stemming from the online contract entered into with the Owner. The platform is available at the following link.The Owner is available for any questions via the email address posted under the Owner's information in this document.DefinitionsLatest update: October 16, 2018TryWare90Days hosts this content and only collects the Personal Data strictly necessary for it to be provided.