Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, address, phone number and credit card information.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it concerns placing an order, or may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
TryWare90Days collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website.
How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third party websites:
Users may find content on our Website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, and other third parties, but not to any advertising services. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to this websites own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Website from those we actually know are under thirteen (13), and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If you are aware of any children under 13 is using our services, please let us know about it.
Your acceptance of these terms:
Radhuspladsen 5, 1 th.
DK 4200 Slagelse
TryWare90Days is the owner of these domains: http://www.TryWare90Days.com, http://TryWareDk.com, http://www.TryWare.dk
Created and last updated: March 11, 2015.